Expert Manufacturer of Metal Rolling Machine
|FOB Price:||US $4,900 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $4,900/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: W11
- Forging Forming Method: Free Forging
- Feature: Precision
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Advantage: Work Flexible
- Electrical Components: Schneider Electrical From French
- Control of The Table: Kacon From South Korea
- Light Curtains for Finger Protection: Yes
- Back Safety Sensors: No
- Trademark: KRRASS / OEM
- Specification: 15 KW
- HS Code: 8462299000
- Type: Flat Forging Machine
- Power Source: Mechanical
- Certification: SGS, ISO9001, CE
- Customized: Customized
- Condition: New
- Main Motor: Siemens From Germany Brand
- Pneumatic Sheet Support System: No
- Inverter Accurate Control: Yes
- Reset Button: Yes
- Transport Package: Steel Wire and Plastic Film
- Origin: China Mainland
1.The whole structure of Mechanical Plate Rolling machine :
- The machine adopts 3-roller symmetrical structure with the upper roller moving vertically in the center between the two lower rollers, which is achieved through the drive of the screw, the unt, the worm and the lead screw.
- The two lower rollers rotates, and provides the plate materials with torque through the engagement of the output gear of the moderator with the gear of the lower rollers.
- Adapted for bending metal plate into round, arc, and so on. Its working principle is rotary bending deformation. This product is widely used in chemical industry, Cement, shipbuilding, boiler, aviation, water control project, Power Transmission Tower, metal structure and the industry of making machinery.
2. Major parts of the manufacturing process :
- Working rollers: cast steel ingot (chemical composition analysis): check performance-forging roughcast - forging annealing-UT flaw - roughing (mechanical tests)-heat treatment (hardening and tempering) - UT flaw - semi finishing - finishing - MT
- Large forgings: cylinder body, gear, gear shaft forging roughcast - surface inspection - roughing - UT flaw - UT flaw detector heat treatment - finishing semi-finishing - MT
- Welding structure: racks, chassis, wheel box Plate into the factory (chemical composition analysis, mechanical properties test) - pretreatment - for sheet metal cutting-welding-seam UT or RT flaw - annealing treatment - roughing-finishing- vibration destressing-hot blasting -finishing 5-4 Major parts of the manufacturing process.
3. Safety Equipment:
- Safety Standards(2006/42/EC):
1.EN 12622:2009 + A1:2013
2.EN ISO 12100:2010
- Front finger Protection(Safety light curtain)
- South Korea Kacon Foot Switch(Level 4 of safety)
- Back metal safe fence with CE standards
- Low safe relay control console and safety protection
|Watch Video on YouTube|
- The machine widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, cement, boiler, shipbuilding, aviation, water conservancy, power transmission towers and other machinery and equipment. Its working principle is rotating bending deformation. For the upper roller can be moved no matter up and down, but also horizontally, so no need additional press or equipment, can realize bending, as well as correction of the workpiece.
The machine adopts 3-roller asymmetrical structure with the upper roller as the main drive and the lower roller making vertical movement so as to clamp the plate materials tight. The machine drive comes from the engagement between the gear of the lower roller and the gear of the upper roller.
The machine is the most precise 3-roll machine in its category. The RGS design reduces to a minimum the distance between the bending points guaranteeing higher bending accuracy.
The Ultra wide roll support with lubrication circuit is mounted within linear slides to prevent wear and tear.
The very high rotation power is a guarantee of the Machine superior rolling torque and speed, available without loss of energy as all three rolls are driven independently by Gear and gearboxes directly coupled to the rolls shafts.