High Quality and Reasonable Price Electric Sheet Metal Cutting Tools
|FOB Price:||US $6,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $6,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Steel Wire and Plastic Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: QC12K
- Layout: Horizontal
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Cutting Mode: Blade Cutting
- Electrical Components: Schneider Electrical From French
- Foot Switch: Kacon From South Korea
- Sealing Element: Parker From U.S.a Brand
- Ball Screw/ Polished Rod: Hiwin From Taiwan Brand
- Angle Gauge: Yes
- Specification: 2500*1200*1910
- HS Code: 8462399000
- Customized: Customized
- Cutting Material: Copper, Carbon Steel, Iron, Aluminum, Metal Alloy, Stainless Steel
- Power Source: Hydraulic Pressure
- Nc Control System: E21s Nc System
- Main Motor: Siemens From Germany Brand
- Hydraulic System: Bosch-Rexroth Form Germany
- Tubing Connector: Emb Form Germany Brand
- Rear Sheet Sliding Plates: Yes
- Trademark: KRRASS / OEM
- Origin: China Mainland
>>> Watch video here:
1. Main Features of Electric Sheet Metal Cutting Tools:
- Streamlined design originated from EU, the machine frame is a whole through overall welding and annealing treatment.
- Reliable Germany Rexroth integrated hydraulic system and hydraulic transmission; the design can effectively reduce problems caused by leakage of hydraulic fluid.
- Hydraulic swing beam shearing machine is one kind of equipment by swinging the upper blade to shear plate with smaller shearing angle and distortion, improving shearing quality.
- Backgauge is adjusted by high-precision ball screw driven by E21S controller, during the process frequency convertor prevent positioning device horizontal swinging, significantly improving positioning accuracy.
- Light aligning device, convenient for manual operation; pressure cylinder with built-in spring mechanism and bottom end furnished with special material gasket to prevent aluminum or other soft materials from being imprinted.
- Made by high-quality alloy tool steel, the machine can meet the requirements of impacting load and high wear resistance when working.
- Light and practical cantilever referring to man-machine engineering design, easy NC operation interface with features of high precision and more comfortable.
- The worktable adopts the rolling steel ball to reduce the frictional resistance, protect the work piece surface; novel protective devices complying with safety specifications: protecting the operator's personal safety; ingenious design: petty material can be cutter easily.
- Front material supporter is equipped with Perpendicularity and positioning regulator to ensure the cutting accuracy, easy operation, practical and efficient.
- Rapid adjustment mechanism for rearranging blade clearance, simple operation by hand and adjusting steplessly.
2. Standard Configuration of Electric Sheet Metal Cutting Tools:
- ESTUN E21S CNC controller
- Backgauge X-axis electric control
- DELTA frequency converter
- Controller suspension arm and front material supporter
- HIWIN ball screw and polished bar, control accuracy 0.05mm
- Germany EMB tube connector
- Germany Bosch Rexroth integrated hydraulic valve
- Germany Siemens main motor
- France Schneider electrics
- Hydraulic and electrical overload protection
- Light align
- Blade materials (6CrW2Si)
- South Korea KACON petal switch
3. Safety Identification of Electric Sheet Metal Cutting Tools:
- Safety standards ( 2006/42/EC )
- The electrical cabinet and the front safeguard door open to power off
- Domestic pedal switch (safety grade 4)
- Rear metal safeguard rail, CE standard
- Safety relay monitors pedal switch, safety protection
4. ESTUN E21S CNC system of Electric Sheet Metal Cutting Tools:
- High-definition LCD panel
- Control motors and frequency converters
- X-axis intelligent positioning
- Multi-step programming, 40 programs, each program 25 steps
- Built-in time relay
- One-button switching function
- Unilateral positioning function
- One-key backup and restore of parameters
- Both Chinese and English language
- Metric system